General Employment/Job Opportunities
We value timeliness and attention to detail.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- All positions require ability to read tape measure to 1/32 inch accuracy
- Ability to lift and move 25 pounds
- Ability to count accurately for production reporting
- Experience using work-orders a plus
- Gloves will be furnished
To find out about current openings, use the form on the right, or call our office at 574-848-4411 and ask for HR, or email email@example.com.
Some of the positions generally available include the following:
- Experience using multi-ton presses a plus
- No CNC experience needed
- Able to push and pull large sheets of metal
- Mig Welding experience – multiple types of steel
CNC Laser / Punch Operator
- Initiate and monitor processes from computer console
Fork Lift Operator
- Experience/Certification for fork lifts
- Experience using overhead cranes
- We have semi flat beds, and smaller flat beds.
- CDL-A drivers license – Large trucks
- Chauffers license – Small trucks
- Mostly local delivery – occasional overnight
- Experience loading trucks for delivery
- Accurate counts of product shipped
If you wish to attach a job history, references, or resume, you can use your own email to send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will usually respond within 24 hours.